- Must provide (Honey Hole Outfitters) with
confirmation number and description of animal on the same day as the
kill that day by 10:00 p.m. Contact Jim (217) 370-9408; Mike
(217)-371-1239, or Kathy (217) 370-9521.
- All deposits and fees are nonrefundable.
- Must provide hunting license(s) and permit
numbers prior to hunting.
- All hunters must wear and use their own
personal safety harness while hunting from tree stands.
- Hunters may not use or attempt to use any
existing wooden ladder stands, wooden towers, or any other homemade
deer hunting equipment that they may encounter while hunting on any
property outfitted by Honey Hole Outfitters.
- All hunters are responsible for inspecting
each tree stand for proper installment prior to entering the stand
each time regardless of who initially installed the tree stand.
- No bucks harvested less than 130 P & Y.
- No littering.
- All vehicles must be parked in designated
- No trespassing on neighboring property.
- No ATV's. (May be allowed in certain cases
- Must obey all game laws at all times.
- No drugs or alcohol on hunting property at
- No hunting while intoxicated or under the
influence of drugs.
- Anything hunters bring with them to the
field, they must take out with them when leaving the field.
- No driving in
fields or on soft roads causing ruts.